- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
- Voltage Stabilisers
- Static Transfer Switches
- AC/DC Secure Power Systems
- Harmonic Solutions
- Power Resistors
- Tailored Solutions
- Potentiometers and Position Sensors
Silent Diesel Generators
Diesel Generator sets to provide Standby and Prime Power.
Diesel powered generator sets are still the primary choice for standby and emergency power systems. Whereas a UPS provides continuous no-break power to the critical load or data centre for a period of time specified by the capacity of the associated batteries. A generator when installed with an auto-start/change-over panel can sense a power failure, start the generator and power the load within 10-20 seconds. The generator will then run for as long as it has fuel. They offer rugged dependability and reliable mechanical and electrical performance.
A diesel generator is perfect for applications where long run times are required in the event of a power outage. Being able to supply input power to a UPS system and power the air conditioning to keep equipment cool.
Diesel generators can be enclosed in weatherproof canopies to reduce engine noise to an acceptable level.
- Sets from 6kVA – 1000kVA.
- Enclosed / open skid mounted Generators.
- Acoustic silenced / super silenced.
- Noise levels from 63dB(A) @ 7 Metres – 58dB(A) @ 7 metres.
- Keystart, remote start or automatically controlled start (with our automatic on mains fail panels).
Optional lift-off doors available when space is limited. Automatic start control panel.