- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
- Voltage Stabilisers
- Static Transfer Switches
- AC/DC Secure Power Systems
- Harmonic Solutions
- Power Resistors
- Tailored Solutions
- Potentiometers and Position Sensors
Harmonic Solutions & Conditioners
Whether voltage distortion is affecting your load OR your load is affecting the electrical supply (due to current harmonics), Cetronic Power Solutions Ltd has a solution.
There are a number of ways to reduce the level of harmonics on the electrical supply. For low power applications a constant voltage transformer (CVT – see our voltage stabiliser page) or an uninterruptible power supply with power factor correction and low input current distortion may be the answer.
For larger applications:
- Reduction of 3rd harmonics, especially on the neutral.
- Improve power factor
- Reduce Losses
- Reduction of 5th and 7th harmonics
Active Power Filters And Harmonic Conditioners
- Global reduction of the 3rd to 50th harmonic.
- Can be set-up to remove individual harmonics.
- 35Amp to 1920A per phase compensation.
- Up to 3 times phase compensation in the neutral
- Chassis, wall, 19″ rack mounted or cabinet systems available