UPS Power System Installation, Maintenance & Monitoring
At Cetronic Power Solutions Ltd we take UPS installation, commissioning, maintenance and repair of your critical power system seriously and our aim it to provide the highest quality service, exceeding customer expectation. Our motto “your satisfaction is our motivation” guides us to supply products, services and support; all designed to give our customers the optimum solution for business continuity, power protection and uninterrupted power.
Our services include:
- FREE Critical Power Survey and System Design
- UPS System Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT)
- UPS In-House Workshop for Assembly, Modification and Repair
- UPS Installation and Commissioning including Site Acceptance Testing (SAT)
- UPS Maintenance Contracts with 4hr/8hr/12hr response
- UPS Service, Maintenance and Repair
- UPS System Health Check (Including 3rd Party Systems)
- 24/7 Telephone Support/Technical Helpline
- 24/7 Emergency Call-Out Facility/On-site Support Engineers
- Load Bank and Battery Discharge Testing
- Battery Impedance Testing
- Battery Build/Installation/Replacement and Battery Disconnection Service
- Removal and Correct Disposal/Recycling of Batteries
- Power Monitoring Surveys (Load Profile, Harmonic and/or Disturbance) with Full Report
Cetronic is a hazardous waste registered company, allowing for transport, correct disposal and recycling of old batteries.
Our pro-active ideas and understanding of this competitive market has enabled us to become the supplier and service partner of choice.